‘Embed Any Document Plus’ WordPress plugin lets you display (embed) your documents easily in your WordPress website without any additional browser plugins like Flash or Acrobat reader.
With just one click you can easily embed your Google Docs files and documents hosted in DropBox & Box.com to your WordPress website.
Similar to services like Scribd and SlideShare, ‘Embed Any Document Plus’ will allow you to embed supported files directly into your page or post, not requiring the user to have any other software installed to view the contents.
Also check out, Dropr – WordPress Plugin for Dropbox
V 2.2.1 [11 Dec 2018]
- Fixed: Plugin conflict that causes blank screen in visual mode of the classic editor plugin
V 2.2.0 [06 Dec 2018]
- Added: Gutenberg Support. New Document Block is added.
- Fixed: Disabled Microsoft viewer support for unsupported extensions
- Fixed: Localization issues
V 2.1.1 [24 Jan 2018]
- Fixed: A few accessibility issues
Ver 2.1 [13 May 2017]
- Added: Automatic update
- Added: iframe title for embeds
- Fixed: Random issues
- Other improvements
Ver 2.0.2 [01 Oct 2016]
- Fixed: Fatal error when enabling document cache
- Minor fixes
Ver 2.0.1 [26 Sep 2016]
- Improved: General coding
- Fixed: Z-Index conflict issue with certain themes
Ver 2.0 [26 June 2016]
- Improved: General code throughout the plugin
- Improved: UI of the plugin
- Improved: File type handling
- Improved: Translation
- Fixed: Media library search issue
- Fixed: File type recognition issue
- Fixed: Conflict of free version with the PLUS version while installing
- Added: Upload option for Google Drive
- Added: More tabs for Google Drive for selecting files based on file type
- Added: Visual Composer and Divi Themes support
- Added: Responsive height support for embeds
- Added: Option to choose theme for Box.com embed
- Added: Option to change the text of download link
- Added: Option to disable file size in download link
- Added 'Do not cache this file' option for Google Docs Viewer.
- Error handling fix.